Publications Peer Reviewed
1. Lee JK, Betschel SD. The first reported case of fire ant anaphylaxis in Canada. 2013 Jul 9;9(1):25. doi: 10.1186/1710-1492-9-25.
2. Chen J, Lee JK. Proposed new mechanism for food and exercise induced anaphylaxis based on case studies Allergy Asthma Clin Immunol. 2013 Mar 20;9(1):11
3. Song CH, Lee JK. Lebrikizumab treatment in adults with asthma N Engl J Med 2011; 365:2432-2434.
4. Ueng J, Lee JK. Successful challenge to peginterferon alpha-2b in a patient with chronic hepatitis C virus and a prior large localized injection site reaction to peginterferon alpha-2a. Re-submitted February 2013.
5. Quirt J, Song C, Lee JK. Successful challenge to infliximab in a patient with anaphylaxis to adalimumab. Annals of Allergy Asthma and Immunology. Accepted.
6. Bhinder S, Heffer MJ, Lee JK, Chaparro C, Tarlo SM. Development of transient peanut allergy following lung transplantation: A case report. Canadian Respiratory Journal. 2011 May- Jun;18(3):154-6.
7. Kurian A, Lee JK, Vadas P. Schnitzler syndrome with cold-induced urticaria J Dermatol Case Rep. 2010; 4(4): 50-53.
8. Kurian A, Lee JK, Born A. An unusual case of metastatic urothelial carcinoma presenting as a cavitating lesion causing hemoptysis. Can Respir J. 2011 May-Jun;18(3):e46-7.
9. Lee JK, Vadas P. Anaphylaxis: mechanisms and management Clin Exp Allergy. 2011 Jul;41(7):923-38.
10. Lee JK, Betschel SD. Consideration of subcutaneous immunoglobulin replacement therapy in humoral immunodeficiency patients S Med J. 2010 Aug;4.
11. Phillips P, Lee JK, Wang C, Yoshida EM, Montaner J. Chtlous Ascites Secondary To Non-Tuberculous Mycobacterial Infection In HIV Infection Int J STD AIDS. 2009 Apr;20(4):285-7.
12. Lee JK, Whittaker SJ, Enns RA, Zetler P. Gastrointestinal manifestations of systemic mastocytosis World J Gastroenterol. 2008 December;14(45):7005-7008.
13. Lee JK, Mintz S. The Reply. Am J Med. 2007 Feb;120(2):e7.
14. Lee JK, Enns R. Endoscopic mucosal resection in the setting of Barrett's esophagus Can J of Gastro. 2007 Mar;21(3):151-4.
15. Lee JK, Enns R. Review of idiopathic pancreatitis World J Gastroenterol. 2007 Nov; 13(43).
16. Lee JK, Mintz S. Chronic cough as a sign of laryngeal sensory neuropathy: diagnosis and treatment Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2006 Nov;115(11):871.
17. Lee JK, Mintz S. Gabapentin in the treatment of intractable idiopathic chronic cough: case reports Am J Med. 2006 May;119(5):e13-5.
18. Lee JK, Champagne S, Roscoe D, Chan R. The First Reported Case of Hypermucoviscous Phenotype Klebsiella pneumoniae Causing a Pyogenic Liver Abscess in Canada. Can J Infect Dis Med Microbiol. 2006. Jan/Feb;17(1):27.
19. Wang C, Lee JK, Yoshida EM, Phillips P. Abstract only. Chylous Ascites Secondary to Non- Tuberculous Mycobacterial Infection In HIV Infection.
Publication Peer reviewed papers are research verified by other experts in the field. These selected Publications Peer Reviewed are conducted by Dr. Jason Lee and verified by other certified Allergists. Such publications have more important standings in the medical department and contributes to a better medical understanding of Allergies
Non Peer Reviewed Publications
1. Chen J, Lee JK. Section Editor and Chapter contributor Urticaria: Prevalence, Etiologies and Treatment Options. Nova Science Publishers (New York). 2013. In progress.
2. Ching J, Lee JK. Asthma. Chinese Health Digest Fall 2012.
3. Lee JK. Why do we itch? Globe and Mail September 2012.
4. Lee JK. Unusual cases of severe asthma presentations. Novartis. 5. Lee JK. Vadas P. Anaphylaxis Chapter in Protocols in Critical Care 2012 Edition. Spanish.
6. Lee JK, Hammoudi D, Gilbert D. Otolaryngology Chapter of Pharmbook® 2005 1st Edition.
7. Caputo K, Lee JK. Integrated Information Systems. UTMJ Vol.80, No.3; May 2003.
8. Lee JK, Noble J. Understanding the Romanow Report. UTMJ Vol.80, No.2; March 2003.
9. Noble J, Lee JK. A Comparison of Public and Private Health Care Systems. UTMJ. Vol.79, No.2; March 2002.
10. Respirology for Structure and Function at University of Toronto medical school website.
11. Lee JK. Why do we volunteer? The Hospital for Sick Children Volunteer News Spring 1999 issue.